Help with land

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by quinnphill8, Feb 21, 2009.

1. I know this is risky to do but can some one help me find a good land to start a few good crops.[not like a gorilla grow or a big yeild just a good personal stash] I live in a mainly dessert area so its hard to find a good shielded spot... I would do indoors but unfortunetly I still live with my parents.:(

If anyone is interested in helping it would be greatly appreciated and I will send a live map of an area a few blocks away from my house.

I also have a car and a quad if its in the dessert.:hello:

2. bumpity bump bump buuuummmp

3. Nobody can help you find a spot, YOU are the only one who can determine it a safe place, and see how much sunlight goes into the area. Just get out there and go for a hike or a jog and try to find a good plot.

4. yea you should know your area better than anyone here. Use google or MSN maps and look in birds eye view. Go deep into the woods and make marks that only you will know. (like make a spray paint line on a tree or sth so you dont forget where you put it)