Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help with joints

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tys-420, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Hey people, i need some help with smoking joints. Whenever i smoke a joint the roach goes from being intact, to being a soggy, wet mess. This gets annoying because i really like the taste of joints (the smoke) but i always end up emptying it into a bowl and having bong hits. While i do prefer bongs i still like joints. Can anyone give me some tips on how to smoke a joint correctly, and end this horrible problem once and for all

2. Don't ****** lip the joint.

3. Yeah try not to salivate, as tasty as that dank is y must resist!

4. Make sure your lips are dry when you're smoking. Try just holding the j instead of just using your lips to hold it  :smoke: