Help with Job interview......

Discussion in 'General' started by MrBudLover, Feb 10, 2009.

1. K so Im 18 and finally getting a new job, now my interview is next week and was wondering how the hell I should answer this question. Here it is, " Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organizations where people are inspired to better their life." What the hell does that me? [​IMG] My god I am stressing out and need this job to save my life, real big financial trouble so gota ace this interview. So please my fellow blazers, im begging you help me out:eek:

2. Hmm sounds kind of weird but I'm guessing its an Asian restaurant and my best guess is that they want you to provide the best customer service to people so when they walk out the door they are inspired by your kindness and in return will show other people the same kindness.. haha I know it might not be the best answer but I hope it helps a little and good luck on the interview.

3. Thanks so much for the reply it's greatly appreciated :hello: Hopefully this will help.

4. yeah no problem let us know how it goes!!

5. For sure bro thanks again! :D

6. I was going to say if you were a girl it should be easy. But, since you are a guy just think of a smart intellegent answer. Maybe ask one of your teachers at school to help a brother out. Or maybe even a nerd. ;) Never know who you could actually meet and get a good hook up through.