help with iPhone

Discussion in 'General' started by godsherb420, May 29, 2009.

1. I just got this iPhone on craigslist and the guy said it was jailbroken and unlocked. He then said that while he was taking his stuff off of it something happened (can't remember what he said because I was high) so it's in the "plug in to itunes" screen right now. He offered to fix it and then meet up with me but that would have taken an hour longer, and I had already been waiting a while so I decided to give it a try myself.

Anyways, I am stumped. Can someone tell me what to do?

There's just an image of a usb cord with an arrow above it pointing to the itunes icon. It was going to the emergency call thing before and worked fine when I tried calling someone with the emergency call. It's not doing that anymore because I went to itunes and clicked restore, but midway through it stopped and decided to post a thread before doing anything... After stopping the restore it won't go to the emergency call screen anymore.

Anybody? This is urgent by the way.

2. Plug it into itunes, click on it on the menu on the left side and click restore. It wont be jailbroken anymore, but it's easy to do. Once you restore you'll be able to use it normally.

3. Kill it with fire!

Burn down your house!

4. thanks i got it. i can't get through the activation process though!

i need to enter the last 4 digits of a social security number that i don't have because my mom is paying for my phone. anyway to get past this?

5. #5 Per Waui, May 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2009
    опасность!!!Jailbreak!!!опасность

[​IMG]

Позволяет получают ад отсюда!