Help with infestation diagnosis

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Cannacool, Jun 26, 2019.

1. G13 haze x3
    Mango x1(smallest plant, closest to AC)
    Temperature has been around 70.
    Rain once a week on average.(I have heard leaves will curl in an attempt to use excess water up?)
    Has been pretty windy. 4 days out of the last few weeks 80kmh+ winds.
    Around 10 hours of direct sunlight.

The last 2 weeks the leaves have curled up plants still looked healthy as can be. I noticed over the last week small holes appearing on some leaves. I'm wondering what's going on. Some sort of infestation going on. I managed to capture a pic or two of some bugs but I think they were just passing by.
    I dont notice any spider webs so I dont think its spider mites.
    Any input or opinions would be greatly appreciated. If you need more info let me know. Thanks guys much love.

Attached Files:

2. The second picture there is brown casings.im not sure what they are but my paranoia tells me birth of monstrous cannabis eating c×nts!

3. I've grown outside for many years and for the most part at least here in Southern California while I'll find a few holes and chewed spots I only find my two local primary predators. Lady Bugs and Praying Mantis.
    Spider mite damage looks like needle holes. Grasshoppers chew large sections out of fans.

The 2 things mother nature doesn't self regulate are Powdery Mildew and Caterpillars.
    Green Cure for PM and BT for the Catties both once a week every week.

If you actually do have a true infestation like mites, thrip or whitefly that doesn't seem like it is self correcting then Spinosad is my big gun.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  4. Cant see any bugs or anything besides some flies and ants on the ground. I forgot to mention southern ontario grow!!!

5. Managed to get a pic of one bug. Looks like a small bee. It lands on leaves all day long and looks like it stings them 20190627_134524.jpg