help with indoor grow/ferts

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by nyxx, Jun 28, 2009.

1. So here is the situation. I'm currently growing some AK47 from BeanHo in a box in my closet. It's lined with white paper and I've got 4 cfl lights hanging above it for now. I'm growing three plants to improve my chances of getting a female. One is about 4 days old and the other two are about two days old. I'm going to be using seedling soil, which is pretty much just straight up soil with some natural ferts in it and phospherous, and also mix in some used coffee grinds as they contain Nitrogen and Potassium. Now, this should do for the veg stage but i'm not sure what I should do to make sure they bud ok. I've got some miracle grow on hand if it really comes down to it but I would really prefer not to use it. I don't know if that mixture of soil will be sufficiant through the flowering stage. Any help is appreciated.

I've also looked into getting fox farm soil and it's damn near impossible to find that in Canada, so please don't suggest it. Cash is also a major issue, cause i've basically invested the last of what I have into this.