Help with identifying some pieces

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by wolsdam, May 5, 2011.

1. Anyone know the following pieces/company? The inline bubbler is priced at 250$ and the other bubbler is priced at 150.

let me know if you think either of them are over priced. probably can get my lhs to drop 50 off each

Attached Files:

2. Of course its overpriced, its sticker price at a head shop.

3. is this a serious question? can you not read?:confused:

4. Cool. Thanks both of you for your great answers, really.

On aa serious note, I googled the hops inline bub, what do you guys think would be a good price for it? And I still haven't managed to idenify that other bubbler. Was wonderinf if gc knew if it was a good brand and worth the sticker price

5. honestly that hops inline isn't worth more than $175.00, and that is being generous. I wouldn't even take it for $200, because to be honest you could stack two of these atop of eachother for less, and each one would hit just as good if not better

Soul Shine Family Glass - Clear Inline Ashcatcher

edit: i thought it was an AC instead of a bubbler, but my opinion still stands, although I guess 200 would be alright if it had a bowl and nice mouthpiece

6. The Hops inline bubs are really nice.

7. For $200 pick up the hops bub!

8. gonna head over the lhs today to see what he can do. i really liked the inline bub probably gonna pick it up with a dd bowl or a head one. they've got a sick selection. hopefully i can bag the two for 250