Help with identifing a seed?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by lafs, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Ordered some seeds from an online seed bank awhile back and got a few freebie seeds as well. Only problem is I have no idea what strain they might be. They are the smallest mj seeds I've ever seen, also seem to be much lighter in color compared to other seeds i've seen, almost a beige yellow color. and don't seem to have any kind black line markings as well.

If anyone can help in identifying these guys I'd really appreciate it.

Blue dream seed on far right to show how small the seeds in question are.

[​IMG]

2. fuzzy picture is fuzzy.

And no, I dont believe you can tell via seeds. Just call it unknown and when you get through vegging it should start showing more of its type of characteristics.

3. You'll never really know what it is. You can't tell from the seed. Size doesn't matter. Plant em, harvest em, and tell us how it smokes!! Best of luck sir.

4. Pretty sure that's a Headband/skywalker cross............kidding :D

5. Guess i'll just have to plant the little anonymous bastards than heh

6. Do it man!!!!

7. There's nothing wrong with your seeds by the way, the size, colour, etc is all normal.

8. You cannot tell gender, strain, potency, potential yield, or pretty much anything else by the outward appearance of the seed. Size, shape, stripes/spots or lack thereof, and small variations in color mean nothing. All you can tell is likely viability -- brown to gray seeds usually are OK, those that are white, black or green probably won't sprout.

9. did they cost ya a cow ?

10. hey, woh.. I always thought that if the seed had a vag/butthole it was going to be female?
    Im not joking either. I remember seeing a video or artical that talk about a small round "ring shaped" bump on the end which showed the seeds to be female.

11. looks like afghan x from marijuanaseeds.nl

I was not happy with the LR2 seeds I got from them.

12. Thanks Navy guy that IS the seed bank I used. Much appreciated info.

13. if you can pull that off we need to get you inside one of the seed banks......those 10 regular/all female packs would be sweet:D...i read about it but ???????????

14. \

lmfao !!!!!!!!

15. Am I the only one that laffd?

16. Yeah, every couple of months someone posts a question about the idea of a roundish bump or depression meaning something, with photos and/or videos as "proof."

It's just a myth.