Help with ideas setting up closet

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Tommatt, May 13, 2010.

1. Ok, so I bit the bullet and am starting to grow. Got some feminized white widow seeds, and just ordered the equipment from stealth hydro. I know, alot of you would say DIY, its cheaper, etc... but I feel more comfortable with this. I bought one system for veg, which I need to seperate a room, and one system for flower. I play on growing 4-6 plants, probably 4 as I hear roots get tangled, and its only for personal use. Anything extra goes to cooking :)

I had started a thread here, http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute...l-questions-would-like-flaws-pointed-out.html , which shows some pictures of the closet. I plan on building a cline chamber with 2 36 gal rubbermaids and lighting, maybe doing the hydro system I've seen posted around that can be built for $60.

Please read that thread, as you'll see some of the questions I have. I just want to self sustain, and need to figure out how to set it up. I have 2 fans I could use, and an air purifier. I plan on opening the door for about 4-9 hours a day (mostly during the day, but also when its night outside) to get fresh air.