Help with Himalayan Gold indoor plz!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 4black2orange0, Apr 27, 2012.

1. So I've been growing three HG and things have been going real smooth. The problem i know face is whether or not to start flowering the ladies. I've been told that it's smart to wait for the pre-flowers to show before starting the flower cycle and thats my problem. My babies are about 21 inches tall and it is the start of week 7 from seed TODAY and they havent started showing any pre-flowers so I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I'm worried that if I dont wait and start flowering right now then my buds wont turn out as well. I would appreciate any help with my situation. Thanks a bunch! Here are some pics of the ladies.

Attached Files:

2. Preflowers form after switching to 12/12. There are conditions that can cause them to form during veg but they don't do so naturally unless it's an auto.

3. Jellyman thanks a bunch bro....I start flowering at months end.

4. I usually get preflowers between 45-60 days of veg.

5. i got a himalyan gold sitting in a 7.5 pot, and its around 4ft 3inches.
    im at week 3 day 2 and its still taking its sweet time to show me hairs...

6. Hey I. Am wondering how your himalayan golds turned out....if they are done that is.....I am at 6 weeks of flowering and 7 1/2 weeks since 12/12 and all I have is a sh*t ton of hairs and no girth....along with no real smell (has a hint of a chocolate? Smell.....it is really irritating me.....this is how they look....can u post some pics of yours?

ForumRunner_20120718_021258.png

ForumRunner_20120718_021402.png

The "buds" like I said are getting BIG but just hairs really....they are about 6 1/2 to 7 feet....tied down main stem on both.....they were bushy from being topped but a lot of leaves have turned yellow and fell off.....my other plants (diff strain) in the same conditions are doing great

7. Smurfette I never had the chance to flower. They all turned out to be males so I yanked them. Sorry could be more help.

8. Yeah I already harvested...just very spacey and very low on trichs.....ok buzz but not what was expected from the size