Help with hash please?

Discussion in 'General' started by JaCkT794, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Hey guys, right, im pretty stoned right now, but while i was smoking weed, i was wondering about hash.

Ok, so i live in the uk, and i usually buy 1/16th of weed every month or so, (half and eighth)

for £10 / $20.

Now dont get me wrong, this is good shit, but i was wanting to test some hash as i have never done so before, so whats the average prices of hash for 1/16th?:smoke:

thanks

2. Average prices in the streets that I was getting in Fresno was $10 a gram of real good shit. Average prices in the dispenseries is $20-$30 a gram of the better hashish. However, they do sell gram vials of "Humboldt Hash" that isn't bad at all, for $15 a gram,. but it's still not as cheap as I wish it was. haha

Anyways, I seriously reccomend trying hashish if you've never smoked it before. I'm guessing it should be around $25 to $35 for 1.7 grams, but I don't know the prices in Scotland.

3. thanks mate

4. Anytime bro, good luck and ENJOY.

5. Will do, i plan to make a joint with weed and hash, never done it before so dont know what to expect :cool:

6. I apologize in advance for not answering your question, but I've smoked hash a few times and let me just say, I <3 hashish. It's fucking awesome.

When you do smoke it, I highly recommend that instead of using a bowl or bong, you use a technique called "Hash Under Glass". It's where you make like a stand out of a safety pin and put some hash on the point, spark it up, and slap a glass over it. The glass fills up with smoke, and once it's nice and foggy, you slide the glass over to the edge of the table and inhale the smoke through the opening.

Once you're good and high, it's the coolest thing in the world to watch the glass fill up with smoke.

7. Dont apologize dude, yeah i may try that.

But like i say i plan to make a joint with weed in it too, so its all good:smoke: