Help with harvest time please...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by xan mistress, May 28, 2005.

1. I am unsure of what strain this creature is, but if anyone can advise me to a ball park estimate time till harvest, I would greatly appreciate it. Obviously it is a female and I don't want to devistate her. The top of the plant is budding, but the bottom remains void of buds still. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. theres many threads started already on when to harvest and starting 3 or 4 random threads in diffrent topics isnt the way to go about getting fast help especially because i have no clule which one you want me to post in but anyways if this is the only progress your plant hase undergone I'd say you still have 3 to 4 weeks left till u harvest... if u have any idea what a THC tricrome I'll tell you to harvest when around a little more than three quarters "3/4" of them have gone from clear to amber colored... then its time to harvest.. remember to change the water in your tank to just fresh water, no ferts like a week before you harvest to leech the uneeded ferts outa the plant.. hope i've been of some help to you.. if you have more issues feel free to pm me or smoething :D

3. By the way, you mentioned 3 or 4 threads regarding harvesting. Is that under a certain forum? I attempted to locate it, but was unsuccessful. I'll try search again...

Thanks again!

4. no.. he is talking about the 3 or 4 threads YOU started leading here.

this area gets plenty of views, your plants wont fuck up if you wait an hour for a responce.. do not spam the forums here, for everything in this site has its own topic.

no reason for you to have posted all those threads leading to this one... it floods our forums

5. To all that I may have offended with 3 threads, I am unsure of how this works and other forums have been more, shall we say, laid back. I truly apologize to all that were disturbed, thank you for taking the time for viewing to all those that followed my thread seeking help. I now know the rules, so please no more reprimands. Came here to bring my weeds to fruition, not to cause issues. In correction, I waited 5 hours. My first thread was posted at 12:00.

Thanks again!