Help with Guerilla Grow

Discussion in 'Security' started by Bandit613, Aug 30, 2012.

1. :bongin: My brother and I have catered to a nice pack of about four plants. Recently, he traded me all for a gram. I have decided to put them in the ground.

Currently they are in a clearing in a small island of grass between an industrial road for loading boxcars with various goods, and unloading them, and a small roadway that borders my town.

I'm in Canada, so keep in mind I don't have the police breathing down my neck all day every day. However every time I go out there, at least one squad car is going there when I'm already back. They have not found my plants, and they have not connected me to my grow, so now I need help with my Exodus.

Where can I grow that is both safe and convenient to get to. I need to move these plants before the winter because I have a shed and an old heater I was going to throw them in with. But until then I need them to get sun.

2 Sativa 1 Indica.

2. Nobody can answer this but you, sorry man but it is not like we live in or even know your neighborhood.

Where ever you find vegetation you can use to have your plants blend in, and a low/no traffic area is the answer. Past that, sorry we can't really help you.

3. I was in a similar situation, I'm in Canada too. Either move them to the shed earlier than you expected, or you may have to come up with some weird excuses for the patrol squad later on.

4. [quote name='"HigherEducation"']I was in a similar situation, I'm in Canada too. Either move them to the shed earlier than you expected, or you may have to come up with some weird excuses for the patrol squad later on.[/quote]

Go there around 3 in the mourning and transfer them to ur shed.

5. honestly I have done some gorilla growing in my day and it's all about finding the right spot. The best thing you can do is grab a backpack, pack a lunch, a note book and a pen, maybe wear a hat and some hiking clothes and go hike around where it's rural (somewhere along the train tracks would be ideal in my opinion) just go out act like a hiker if anyone ask you what your doing like cops, tell them you like to hike find a nice place then write poetry, then ask them if they would like to hear one of your poems you wrote. Google some youtube videos on Jorge Cervantes on how to setup a gorilla garden that's where I got the poem hiker idea from....honestly you got to just go out an look. Think of it like this. If you can go an put a 100 dollar bill in this place leave it for a week and comeback it will still be there then that's the perfect grow spot

6. a hundred dollar bill seems pretty steep. Lol.