help with grow please my poor babies

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by shweedmeyer, Apr 25, 2015.

1. hey yes i have questionssss. this is my first grow and im doing it indoors with about 14, 23 watt cfls and one 34 watt, all at around 5000-6000K. i got two clones from a local club and they arent doing well. leaves are twisting upward and the newer growth leaves are clawing down. also my seedlings( about 2 1/2 weeks old) got stunted and their seedling leaves are turning yellow. will they come back?

no nute burn or anything although we may have over watered the seedlings at the beginning. just wondering what i could be doing to help them. im working on bringing up the humidity. it hasnt been constant at all yet, just got a humidifier, but since the beginning its been anywhere from 15% to 45%. i know it needs to stay higher. temp has been around 75 at night at in the morning and only to 85 max but usually right around 80.

i have some pics of the clones and the seedlings, anything u can advise is appreciated! the leaf pic is one that i had JUST trimmed offf. weird twisting and yellowing, also dry even tho the soil was fine. and the light pic is to show how far away i have them placed.

Attached Files:

2. What type of soil are you using