Help with grow location...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by dhoyda, Apr 10, 2006.

1. First off, this is where I live. I live in Northwest Ohio, and I have about 30 acres of land. 22 of those 30 acres of land are woods. I am planning on planting pretty soon. What should the average temperature be, to plant the seeds? Should I plant near a creek? If I plant near a creek, how well do marijuana plants do in sand? I am going to germinate the seeds in my house, and plant them outside. Should I fertalize or just let them go with water?

I want to have the plants HARVESTED and DRIED, ready to smoke, by July 4th. When should I plant?

Thanks in advance for the help.

2. yea start plant now and by july4 then you can have bud. a little sooner
    if you do indoor but if youre doing outdoor then definitly start now and in 2-3 mon youll have some decent bud.

3. Well lets start out with the temps...don't transplant outdoors until the nighttime temps are WELL above freezing, and remember the ground where you are may still be pretty cold from the winter so I'd wait a few weeks yet. Planting near a creek is OK, but not too close, you'll get root rot from constantly moist soil.

Theres no way you'll have them done by the 4th of July, naturally it will take them to at least the 4th of August until harvest time.

4. Would an indoor grow be quicker? my buddy has decided he is going to grow indoors so we might combine seeds.

5. Well indoors you are able to control when and how long you want to veg and you can switch early to flowering, outdoors you really cannot.