Help With Greenhouse for Next Year!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Silent Bob_, Jul 10, 2009.

1. I'm Sorry if this is in the Wrong Section of the Forum but I Tried the outdoor section for 5 days and not one reply so I figured It was in the wrong area. Now for My Questions:

I have googled and searched every weed forum that I know of and I can't seem to find a guide for greenhouse growing and I plan on growing in one next year so I wanna find out everything about them before I start investing.

My Planned Strains:
    Barney's Farm LSD
    Barney's Farm Red Dragon
    Barneys Farm G13 Haze
    DNA Genetics Chocolope
    DNA Genetics Sharksbreath
    DNA Genetics LA Confidential
    Dutch Passion Blueberry
    Green House Seeds Big Bang
    Barney's Farm Violator Kush
    Green House Seeds Super Lemon Haze
    Dutch Passion Strawberry Cough
    Barney's Farm Blue Cheese

First off I need a guide If you can write one or find one on the web either is good.

Secondly, how do I keep the smell from leaking out when ventilating other than a carbon filter and BTW I have heard of air ionizers being great but I have also heard that they can wreck the weeds high unless the air has already been separated from the greenhouse.

Third, how do I keep people from being able to see into my greenhouse and can I cover the sides with material even if they don't let light through.

Fourth, How Many Plants can I get in a Greenhouse that is 14 feet long, 8 feet wide, and 8 feet tall and what size pots should they each have by the time flowering starts.

Fifth, I will be growing anywhere from 30-60 plants, I don't plan on dealing because that leads to getting caught but I have lots of friends that I smoke with, and my greenhouse with probably be 14 feet long, 8 feet wide, and 8 feet tall, how noticable will this be and with a greenhouse of this size will people be suspicious, btw it will be in my side yard.

Lastly (I Hope), How big of a problem are Heat Detectors with greenhouses and I heard they were now illegal to use in the U.S. without a search warrant, is this true?

2. From my short experience ,greenhouse is a pain in the ass if you get a hot summer-not any way to controll the temps and stay stealth.

3. yeah I have heard that, but I don't have any room indoors, there aren't any woods around to guerrilla grow, and I can't grow in my yard without covering of some sort becuase my neighbors are nosy pricks, but a greenhouse would actually solve those problems and I plan on using an exhaust fan when it gets to hot along with a circulating fan and I can open the vents before it starts to flower and smell....that would work right?

4. That will work if outside temps are below 80F,but if they go 85-90f,you will reach 100 + in the greenhouse .
    My grow was started in a greenhouse at the flat roof of my house in a early sping,in the middle of april ambient temps gain 25 C [77 F]-in the greenhouse temp reach 35C [95F] and plants start dying-in this emergency situation,I bought a homebox grow tent+lights+..etc ,wich I put in the middle of my living room :)->right now 2 days more to harvest :).

5. sounds like you're building a cube style greenhouse, so 1" shed40 pvc is not your material (hoop greenhouse) - totally cheap. use 2x2 cedar with 6mil plastic and lotsa staples. it should withstand any wind. keep the leaves from touching the inside walls and no one can tell what you're growing.
    # of plants depends on diameter of pots - do the math.
    grow a few veggies in there to legitimize the operation - fast growers like radishes and turnips stay low and pop out lotsa leaf for the small compost bin you should also build.
    don't worry bout the stank. grow low-stank strains. and any stank that is generated will quickly be cooked away by the fookin intense heat your greenhouse is gonna generate. hah. thats your biggest prob and I got no advice for that. I gotta 12'x16' greenhouse for vegs and even with 4' doors wide open, all my vegs melt during hot days... but they're just vegs. good luck mon