Help with GBA emulator

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Spark It29, Feb 1, 2013.

1. I have MyBoy! free on my Galaxy s3, and have Pokemon Fire Red on it. I've been playing, leveling up my Geodude into a Graveler, and wanted to trade it so it could evolve into a Golem. I connected my phone to Kies (because my computer won't recognize my phone) and downloaded my save file onto my computer.

I completed the walkthrough on how to trade with yourself on one computer, and successfully evolved my Graveler. I'm using VGA, and went to File -- Export -- Battery File -- and saved the new .sav file onto my desktop. I then went to Kies and uploaded the new .sav file onto my phone, and deleted my old .sav file that I originally put on my computer. But now, whenever I load up Fire Red, there is no way for me to pick the new save file I just put on my phone. It keeps trying to start a new game. The file is in the same exact place the old one was in... So I'm kind of at a loss. Can anyone help me out?

2. So nobody knows what to do? I get the message saying that the M1 sub circuit board is not installed. I deleted the full Fire Red rom and replaced it, and I still get the same message. Anyone have experience with this?