Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help with gatorade bottle bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by XShell63, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Okay. So, I have my stem in (Cut bic pen tube). What should I use for a bowl?

Finding things that you can get from a hardware store are a no go for me right now, what could I use instead?

Also, could I use ducttape when I am working with the bong, or would it not react well to heat?

2. Use foil if you must, or try the head of a cable cord. Or a hose top. Also ducttape is fine if its on the OUTSIDE of the bong. I reccomend you look into a piece, just sk your dealer for a cheap pipe, he may just give it to you for 5 bucks.

3. I would stay awayfrom the pen because of the plastic. Plastic is awful for you to smoke and melts easly under head. Take the pen that you have take a piece of foil and wrape the foil around the pen. Remove the pen from the foil and with the left over top shape into a bowl. Smoking out of foil is not the best thing for you.