Help With Fox Farm Nutes

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by non_smoker0922, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Noob here can I get a a guideline of how to feed 100 watts cfl in potting soil just done regs about 2.5 weeks

Love thy aroma

2. An expert will reply soon I'm sure but I would go with 1/4 strength of directions and see how she reacts and go up from there. I use grow big on tomatos and got a little nute burn so you def wanna be careful with mj

3. http://foxfarmfertilizer.com/images/pdf/SoilENG-Q2.pdf

I feed half strength..there's really no reason to feed as much as they recommend. Also the sledgehammer flush isn't necessary unless you are having issues with your soil and need a flush..not sure why they have that listed in their schedule like that other than they're just trying to sell the product.

4. I had feed full strength the first time and looks like it's still a week about a little a week later and she's been grow crazy

Love thy aroma

5. Week after full strength feed guess I got lucky

Love thy aroma

Attached Files:

6. Jeez I'd say so I had a plant about 5 and a half feet tall and never fed over 2 teaspoons a plant like that personally I would do one tsp every two waterings then bump up to 1 and a half. ..then two