help with first cloning

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Booga 1, Nov 26, 2012.

1. i just put together a box with cardboard and Mylar in a small desk. I've cut two clones just to try it all out. The clones are drooping to the point where I'm starting to worry. its only been a night but I'm still trippin. Any clone keeping advise?

Here's what i through together and my clones

PART_1353918449087.jpg

PART_1353918460345.jpg

I cut the stems at the longest angle i could and used bontone rooting powder. They are planted in rock wool cubes soaked in pHed water and super thrive, and I have been spraying with the same mix. Is this right?

2. they'll probably get worse before they get better but it looks aiight.

3. as long as they get better. thanks

4. Drooping is normal but you might have too much light on the..clones like low light

5. maybe a bit much light and judging from the lack of condensation on the inside of your dome i would say its not humid enough for the clones to thrive might want to spray a couple more times per day. Remember that without roots the clones adsorb water and nutrients through foilage. heard great things about the PHed water and superthrive.

6. I had the same problem but now i use a bank of led lights that i sit on the top of my propergator and with the root it plugs i get 100% of my clones to take every time, 30 so far, i tried the rockwool cubes but just had nothing come from them, i even re cut them and put into root it plugs and the took really well.
    these pics are from 10 days in rockwool then 7 days in root it plugs after being re cut and rooting gel, works everytime!
    good luck but its what ever suits you, this works for me everytime but may not for others. its cotton candy by the way dont know if the strain makes a difference.

Attached Files: