Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help with firecracker

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by DanKnStickyy, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Okay I wanted to know if letting them sit for 8-12 hours is enough.

Also can we add honey after its done sitting out to make it taste better or would that counter the effect?

How long/strong would the effects be for someone with a pretty low tolerance occasional smoker, that uses .3-.5 grams of mids or dank. Thankyou!:smoke:

2. umm. when you say sitting for 8-12 hours, you mean after you bake em right? because making firecrackers without heat would take days/weeks/months/never.

3. Read the stickied thread about them. They dont need to cook.

4. Definitely not but cooking them will get them ready in 20-25 min and does not really stink at all besides a peanut butter smell in the oven. I would also try and put up to .8 of mids but i could be wrong .5 could be just fine for you. I do highly recommend mids though cheaper and still makes crackers but it is all your choice.

5. You could let them sit for 8-12 hours, if you had to go to work and didn't want to eat them until after. Adding honey makes it taste awesome and it doesn't counter the effect. I would put around .6 of dank and eat a couple crackers.

6. Ok ty, Someone told me the sugars counter the effect making the high shorter and not as strong.