Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help with family...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jackfordizzle, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Well, if you saw the title, you probably thought this was gonna be some pussy "My grandma died" shit.

But its not.

I recently found out that my mother smokes marijuana. How should I confront her? :smoke:

2. Buy her a dank gram and write a note saying how you found out and hope she enjoys ;).

3. say hey mom hows it going, wanna smoke a bowl?

or hey mom, do you smoke weed in here?

4. u say mother im disappointed in u... buy me things to help forget what i just learned

5. i don't see what the problem is here..

6. Can't go wrong with free weed, am i right?

7. Well for starters, I'd consider HOW you found out, which you haven't mentioned.
    You don't want to act on what someone saw, or heard.

If it's first hand, just say hey...so you smoke weed? ok...
    Tell her you do too.

My...GOD...that was complicated.

8. Be proud of your Momma, and buy her some goodie.

9. Truthfully, theres nothing wrong. Im glad she smokes, and she's always stoned too. So, im just trying find a way to tell her i know. :D

10. this topic seems more pussy than granny dying

11. Wait til she's blazing, then just barge in the room holding a fat sack and a piece, with a big smile on your face. She'll know you're down.

12. ask her if she wants to blaze some nukets

13. You should smoke with her, it really will bring you closer together. Personal experience :)

When you're home alone with your mum, leave small nugs on the floor leading all the way to your room. That's bound to fuck her up.

14. I found out my mom smoked by walkin into the back yard oone nigh and she was smokin a tinman bowl i didnt confront her though i could barely belive my eyes lol... she didnt notice me..

i pinched a bowl out of her bag like once every week cuz she kept it in her car and one time i stole an eigth cuz i mean she had the money to buy more and i didnt and i had been out for like a week:p i was like 15 back then and in the morning she busted in my door pissed as fuck saying i know you took it!

pretty bold move but eventually like a few months later she was dry and desperate and came up and said i know you smoke weed you got a bowl i can scrape or something?

after that i started to ask her when i was dry and i guess the fact that i was her son made her very generous cuz she gave me half her bag, next bag i got i gave her half and it went on and on with the split bags thing it was kinda neat.

i'd try somehow making her find out u smoke

i mean she might not be comfortable smoking with her son, i know things kinda changed after i smoked with my mom, she felt less like my mom and more like a friend..

15. thats pretty awesome lol

16. no bullshit

17. Just buy some weed and ask her if she wants some.

18. OP. There's nothing "pussy" about someones grandmother dieing. I think it makes you more of a pussy for not being able to confront your mother who already smokes weed. stfu and watch what you say.

19. Roll up a blunt, and start hittin that shit right in her house see what she says

20. rofl i have to agree with that