Help with error (grass city website)

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Stephens19, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Okay, so I was trying to order a new piece off Grasscity today but got this error after entering my credit card info. Any help would be very much appreciated!!!

Attached Files:

2. it appears that you are broke atm and don't have sufficient funds. you may have entered your information wrong

3. I thought so too but I just bought this Visa Gift card from target and I checked the funds... All $50 there! Don't know what's up. I emailed customer support so hopefully they can provide some insight

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. call the number on the card. i'm sure it's something on their end

5. Grasscity doesn't accept visa gift cards. I've tried this before

You  must have an international gift card. I prefer Vanilla Visa. It works everytime for me. Use that gift card to get an internationally accepted one.

7. did you buy the card that already has 50 on it or the ones you can load money to?

8. Hey, just wanted to say this was solved. Grasscity only allows use of cards that can be used internationally and the visa gift card is not international. So if anyone runs into this problem check your payment method! Hope I was able to help out and thanks for everyone else's help!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app