Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help with edibles

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by shelselovering, Jun 23, 2017.

1. I've eaten edibles before, like 60mg and 120mg but I didn't feel much? just a little relaxed but a bowl could have done that for me. I have 225mg of edibles now and I plan to eat some mangos and something about an hour before eating them. does this sound like ill get a good high from this? TIA

Sent from my SM-T110 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. That's a shit ton you should feel pretty fucked up

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1

3. Eat them all and smoke a fat blunt to the face

• Like Like x 2
  4. Jeeez man, 5-15mg should relax you.

• Like Like x 1
  5. My advise is to eat a heavy meal 2 hours before you take your edibles. You need to keep your liver busy with the heavy meal so that it doesnt metabolize the THC in your edible .... then give yourself about an hour and a half before you start feeling it. 1.5 to 2 h and you should definitely feel that dose. Ripen Mangos (loaded with the myrcene terpene) will definitely help intensify and prolonge the effect
    Good luck bro and let us know if this helps!

Check out my current Organic Fruit Garden:
    The Doc's 2Strain Trial Organic Run: Tangerine Dream & Pineapple Chunk.
    and my previous QuadStrain grow :
    Thr Doc's 4 strain MMJ garden: CBD Critical Cure and more ;-)
    and my previous TriStain grow :
    The Docs TriStrain adventure: (White Widow, Bubblelicious and Amnesia) Waterfarmed and SCROGed

• Like Like x 1
  6. got sooo fucked and was on the verge of losing it. maybe 225mg was a liiiiiitle too much for me lmao

Sent from my SM-T110 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1