1. Win a Cloud Pen 3.0 Vaporizer Bundle Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Help with Early flowering!!!

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by GreenThumbedVolFan, Oct 12, 2017.

1. I have a Original Sensible Purple Haze Auto that has flowered after 23 days. Ive already switched MH to HPS and am switching to 12/12 after tonight's nute change. My question is do I add fertilizers now that are meant for later flowering stages on the feeding cycle. I'm using Kind nutrient line along with Beastie Bloomz and Cha Ching.

2. And can I top it to slow it down?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. So keep lights 18-6 for an auto or more light but not less due to the fact they don’t rely on period of light for flowering. For the first two weeks of flower I would transition half grow half bloom nutes until you slowly don’t need the grow nutes and your plants need more P and K. I’m doing this in my current grow which you can check out. Topping it now would only decrease yield because autos don’t have time to fully recover some people do it in veg and it works for them but entering flower I would just try and LST the canopy nice and flat and open the middle up. I super cropped but some wouldn’t even do that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. This is what you contend with when you have an auto flowering strain.

5. You need to run your lights 20/4 if you want a decent yield and use the nutes as directed so if it says add during late flower do it.

6. I appreciate the help everybody. I am currently dealing with root rot. Gave em H202 yesterday will post pics when they recoup.

Grasscity Deals Near You