Help with drug test question

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Viciousmonai, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Ok I got hooked up with this clinical trial where I can get free surgery.
    So I got the follow up email saying that I will have to take a blood test for medications (over the counter prescripstions) and a urine test for marijuana and alcohol. The test is in three weeks.
    I'm just a little confused on the difference on the tests. Even if I do fake the urine test, will the thc still come up on my blood test. The only intel I could get is that there is a blood test and urine tests.
    If I could get a lil help that would be awesome, thanks!

2. If it's through some sort of insurance company I wouldn't fake anything considering insurance will do about anything to avoid helping you. THC does show up in blood tests (known from previous work experiences) but I do believe it's how far they look into the test and what they are looking for. It is also an expensive test so if they are giving you a blood test to test specifically for illegals then I would stop smoking now.

3. It's not through a insurance company? I'm not sure where that came from. Plus I'll be using human pee. So the urine test will be fine.
    I'm getting tested at a hospital. The receptionist told me that the blood test is for over the counter scripts or anything you can buy in the store. He also told me the urine test was for the drugs/alcohol.
    My question is that will the thc still pop up (through the blood test) if they aren't nessecarily tested for it?

4. I assumed since you mentioned "free surgery", it was insurance related. You should be fine as I believe with blood tests they have to test specially for that certain compound hence the piss test!