Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help with dried bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pa Nugs420, Jun 19, 2011.

1. It's kinda dry. Can I just coat it with a little water? I've heard to spread a little honey over it but idk about that. I need it good in about 30min

2. It can't be too dry can it? I like my bud dry :\

3. The drier it is the faster it burns

4. #4 TheyCallMeZach, Jun 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Oh. Well I'm not really sure, water can't hurt, give it ago unless someone else has better ideas.

5. Ahh man you got ripped your dealer must be a real dum ass everyone knows after you harvest your plant you dont dry the bud afterwards :rolleyes: :D

6. throw in a orange peel slice, take it out later

7. throw a orane peel or two in the bag with it, but thc isnt water soliable so water wont hurt

8. :( You're not just trying to add weight are you? Hmmm...

If your bud is dry but was cured well then there shouldn't be a problem.

If it needs to be re-cured then you might have to wait until you can get something with some more moisture in it and just add it in. Orange peel works if you really need it too but using bud to fix bud has always been a more appealling option to me...:smoke:

9. As far as the honey goes... Honey is good for adding to blunts and jays when you want them to burn nice and slow. It leaves a great taste on your lips, obviously.;)

You ever notice what a drag it is when you smoke before you watch a movie and then half way through you wish you were smoking again. Honey blunt can last a long way through.

However, honey is a super-saturated solution, meaning it has more matter in it than it should really be able to hold. You probably wouldn't get as much moisture out of it as you would think by just placing a drop in a jar.

10. If it's dry you can try to fart on it a little. lol j/k Just put a orange peel on it and wait a few hours.

11. Water works just fine. :)

But honey??? :confused: Try this- turn on a burner and put one drop of honey on it. Smell! Do you want that in your lungs? :p

Granny :wave:

12. We're all gonna die of cancer in the USA. That's the reason half of us smoke in the first place. Well, maybe not half...

13. PapaBrownBear, I think cannabis users just may have a somewhat lower incidence of cancer than the average "Joe"! :eek:

Marijuana May Prevent Cancer, Not Cause It (news - 2008)
    Entheology

Cannabinoids May Inhibit Cancer Cell Invasion (news - 2007)
    Cannabinoids May Inhibit Cancer Cell Invasion

Marijuana could suppress Tumor Cell Growth (news - 2007)
    Marijuana could suppress Tumor Cell Growth | Health Jockey

Worth Repeating: You Can’t Censor Cannabis Cancer Treatment (news – 2011)
    http://www.tokeofthetown.com/2011/03/worth_repeating_you_cant_censor_cannabis_cancer_tr.php#more

The Illegal Herb that Fights Cancer (news - 2011) The Illegal Herb that Fights Cancer | Cannabis Culture Magazine

[FONT=&quot]
    Cannabis is good for a lot more than "just" getting high! :smoke: Try clicking that first link in my sig and just read the titles!

Granny :wave:
    [/FONT]

14. I Agree and I hear you load and clear. Sorry if that was offinsive at all, I was talking about smoking honey and trying to make a joke.:bolt:

Kind of sadistic, I know. Sorry!!!:eek:

15. Put a piece of moist paper in with it.