HELP with dolomite lime and ph

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by josephspare21, Aug 18, 2010.

1. ok i been hearing alot about dolomite lime sum people even say they havent had to us a ph meter in years so i need to know if i make a mix of soil and put dolomite lime in my soil they say u can water with un ph'ed water is this ture?

2. i am going to buy sum ph down drops today but i wanna know how important is ppms i dont have enough money for a r/o so is my ppms a life or death kind of thing or a nute lock out kind of thing?

3. I get RO water at Safeway for .33 cents a gallon, their actualy cheaper then Walmart but with RO water having a low PH I have to PH up it everytime. Where I live we have hard water and that has alot of calcium and magnesium in it and usualy tests out at 6.8-7.3 PH.

4. i gatta use tap i dont got gas to keep getting water i only got a 1 plant grow 150 watt hps

5. How big is your plant? You can sue tap water its just not as clean but you can let it sit out for a day or two beofre using to let the chlorine evaporate. Some use a cheap fish tank pump and some tubing with an air stone in the water to get oxygen back in the water that evaporates then just PH up or down your water as needed according to what the PH of the water run off of your plants is.