Help with deficiency

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by LOj_selassie, Feb 14, 2014.

1. :smoke: Other than the oversized pot, I think you're looking into it too much.  Those yellow spots seem to be only on the lower fan leaves, which are dispensable.  If the yellowing doesn't go on to the upper node fan leaves then I think you'll be fine.  Just pay attention to how wet or dry the soil is.  BTW, I have always used FFOF with much success -- but, never needed more that a 2 gal pot from seed to chop.  Just my 2 cents.  Good Luck, and keep it up - nice plant.  

2. She's been replanted for 36 hours now. The affected growth got a little worse but the new growth would suggest she's recovering:) keep in mind I AM reading everything that is suggested but may lack the time to reply to each of you individually. Thanks guys!

Sent from my LG-D800 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. When in veg and you see yellowing on the new growth, this means you have a magnesium deficiency.

Jeez. It could mean any of a hundred different things.

4. Nice progression she's recovering ok . Flipping her in a week or so if things keep moving along

Attached Files:

5. Update for everyone that pitched in, She's doing much better these days! Day 14 in the 1k flowering room.

Attached Files: