Help with deficiency (First Time Grower)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by washedmj, Oct 7, 2019.

1. IMG_0255.JPG [​IMG]

Let me know what information would be useful. She’s in nectar #4 soil, I run the Greek line I feed about every other day at about 6.3 to 6.4 ph. The leaves towards the bottom of the plant look beautifully healthy but as they go up they are more and more yellow. They look droopy in the pic because they’re going to sleep in about half hour. I do 2 full feeds then a microbe bump tea then 2 full feeds followed by a flush. That’s usually about every other day. I don’t think it’s a lockout because I did a slurry test and the ppm came back at 260 which is pretty good for this line. That is a picture of 2 leaves up close, the yellow leaf is a cut from the top branch.

2. I see what looks like a watering problem...........along with a nutrient problem..............more details on your grow.........and what I mean by that is every detail you can think to give.............if you want a helpful response..:thumbsup::passing-joint:

3. Sorry I edited the post with more info.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. That looks like a Cal Mag problem.

Pigmented veins (remaining green) and yellowing bronzing on leaf. Do you have purple/red/dark stems lower on the plant?

5. Well I do not know this..........but "Calcium" seems to be a main culprit when it starts from the top.......simply because its an "immoble" element..............WITH THAT SAID.....I am not saying that IS what it is.......

What are your PPMs and PH before watering...................

6. Last slurry I did my ph was 6.05 and ppm was 260

7. Ok...........but what was the ACTUAL water readings that you used to water them..........

8. They are probably purple but I can’t check right now.

9. I don’t usually check the water for ppm but with my nutrients they usually stick around 1200 ppm from what I can remember. I always water at 6.3 to 6.4 PH

10. I've got to sign off here. Hitting the sack, but just to lead you in this direction if helpful. Your soil is full of coco coir. Cal Mag deficiencies are common in coco coir. You will likely have to supplement cal mag.

Easy fix (hopefully). Good luck.

11. Okay I will look more into that, thanks.