Help with converting closet

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by sparkdatb, May 11, 2011.

1. Basically, i have quite a big wardrobe in my room, and there is an empty space in it i want to grow 1 or 2 plants in. Im doing this without anyone in the household knowing. however, i'm new to growing so i need guidance on what to do with this space.

right now i know im going to use a 250w hps light with a cooler ( so no cooling issues here ), grow super critical autoflowering, and i am going to put one of those bladeless dyson fans in there (is this suitable or should i use a conventional fan)

i need co2 though so could i just open the attic windows and co2 could reach the plant through the circular hole, or do i need an exhaust fan (i have no clue about these).

thanks

its hard being a beginner but you have to start somewhere

Attached Files:

2. There is more than enuff info here in the city to answer any question you can come up with.. My suggestion is do a bit of research in the DIY section and absorb all you can before you do anything else

3. thanks yh ill look through it

btw i know people get pissed here if u ask a question that has already been answered but i have been looking for ages now

4. Trying to keep you from getting that case of the ass for m all of em.
    The search feature will speed things up and seem like you havce defined what you want so now just find what will work
    Check out my little gro in my sig

5. appreciated, yeah i will