Help with closet set up

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by 1Deep4Life, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Ok so in my room i have a closet with no doors its just open. The picture i have attached is the closet but the tv isnt there anymore, i now have a grow tent there. The grow tent does the job but it just limits alot of what i can do. If i could instead use the whole closet its self as the grow room it would be so much better. Does anybody have any suggestions for a way i could close off the whole closet that would be light proof but also still allow me to access it? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Attached Files:

2. Grow autos, and never worry about light again.
    An exhaust fan/filter can probably keep smell down without a closet door.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I currently have an ac infinity 4 inch fan pushing air in to the tent and an ac infinity 6 inch fan with a carbon filter pulling air out. The tent is a 48" × 24" × 60". Im using a mars hydro tsl 200 for a light which has been giving me a little bit of a heat issue as well. But i actually have some auto seeds in the mail on the way now. But i had never even put it together in my head that with autos light getting in wouldnt be a problem.

4. I'm growing an auto in a small, empty basement room with no exhaust fan and filter, but with a door that is kept slightly open.
    There is a bit of smell, but not as much as expected.

There is usually no need for an intake fan, because air acts as incompressible fluid, and what gets exhausted by a fan must also have been sucked in by the fan.
    If the exhaust fan is too weak, then an intake fan will help.

5. The exhaust is actually way too strong. Turned up half speed it sucks the tent walls in quite a bit and thats with the intake fan pushing air in

6. But it helps keep temps down