Help with Cloning Pleaze!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by RIGROW58, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Im getting in 4 new cuts next week 2 of Grape Ape and 2 of Big Buddah. I dont have a cloning box but i do have a 250hps set up from my last grow. Is that suffienct enough to get them going? Any home made ideas that would help my little girls grow?

2. Yeah, that should be plenty.

I actually keep my clones under 4 - 3 foot long, 60w flourescent tubes. May even be able to go less than that. I actually think they do better under a lower strenght light. I was taking mine out of my box and putting them under the 1000w MH when it was on, never seemed to do much. I decided to keep them in the box and now they are doing great.

I think your main issue is keeping them warm and moist.

3. Before my clones root i keep them under 1 26w cfl it is plenty seeing as they barely need any, this is for around 6 clones.

4. what do you think about like a XL heating pad that you would use like on your body, think that would work?

5. I never found that nessacery I even gave up on the dome because I found it doesnt affect me at all seeing as the room is humid anyways, I have 100% success rate now also. You just need a small light a misting bottle to spray roots and i would say propagation dome at most, I even do my clones in str8 soil.

6. I'm not 100% but maybe 90% or better. I take the cutting, dip it in water, place in soil.

No hormones, although I heard that honey is good as a starter. May try that next time.

7. AHHHHHHHHHHH I forgot I use clonex rooting hormone also, best stuff ever!