Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help with chs I think?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by F8ate88, Nov 30, 2018.

1. I have been a heavy smoker for the last 7 years, to the point where I dont really get high anymore. It has become a problem for me physically and with some other things.

So I'm getting really bad unbearable pain in my stomach that is only temporary fixed with a hot shower. I'm waking up at like 6 in the morning in a panic that I need to smoke. I have looked up chs and feel like my problems are very similar to what happens to me.

My problem is that I can't go 24h without smoking again when I have a really bad unbearable anxiety attack and pain. It is to the point where I want to go er it gets so bad. I just turn into a little bitch pretty much and can't Control myself. It is really the worst feeling ever. Vomiting cycles, sweating, shaking, anxiety, everything...

So with that said, do any of you have any home remedies or advice that can help me get over this hump? I feel now like I am just hurting myself but at the same time it is hard to stop smoking when it makes me feel better for a few hours at a time. I really need to quit but I'm stuck in this cycle. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Sounds like you been self curing an illness with pot. Now that your dry, the pain coming back. Look into changing you thinking.

I know... you saying that crazy, but I have done experiments. My old lady has "reaction"to pot sometimes.. so bad we have made it to hospital parking lot for "hard breathing" and panic attacks..

Amazing the effects decreased when I started talking about random stuff, like " last night dinner" or "high school classroom". Amazingly when she stop thinking about the pot and started thinking of the other items, the stress went away.

Personally, i have never known a person to have physical pain with withdraws. Maybe an mood change for a couple of days but nothing to dramatic.

I recommend going to doc and get a check out. How would you know if you suffered from headaches when you take aspirin daily?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. [​IMG]
    We never had this shit back in the day with various noobies claiming this and that,

still many addicts to 'weed' are denying they are addicted and blaming

even the neem oil applied to the weed in veg as a pesticide as if it don'r dissapte with UV

tho Wikis getting the syndrome about right

Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome - Wikipedia

imo see ur doctor

good luck

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I actually noticed that I do that. I will make myself go cold Turkey and not have any weed in the house, wake up the next morning and go into a episode like that. I will have my lady drive me to get some more and start freaking out on the way. But I have had times where I could start talking about something that gets emotional and it would make me snap out of it and get into feeling better.

I have OCD and anxiety problems already so I was thinking that it was not real and I was doing it to myself. But when I wake up i get that fight or flight response and go smoke.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Those are not symptoms of cannabis withdrawal, those are the symptoms of CHS and the only known cure is total abstinence. Sorry. You will have to suck it up, the sooner you start the sooner you'll get past it. Look at it as being permanent but who knows, maybe next year you can try another hit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. You claim you're such a heavy user after 7 years that you don't get high anymore. So basically you severely abused cannabis to the point where it's now detrimental to you and your physical well-being amongst other things caused possible CHS. Basically all your cannabinoid receptors and neurotransmitters are in disarray from the years of excessive and over abuse. You need to abstain from cannabis for quite some time in order to reset everything back to zero. This doesn't guarantee your problems will go away but if you start again continuing your old habits will no doubt lead right back to where you left off after due time you'll No Doubt go right back to your heavy use and CHS will surely reappear its ugly head. Look at cannabis as a wellness product not something that you need to blast your brains out to escape reality or whatever the reasons people use cannabis are that don't involve Wellness . Not preaching but I've been there my friend. Research the term microdosing and go from there it's a godsend when it comes to cannabis that's your only hope.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Bhbest, nicely said.

Keep researching different things that can help you survive when it does flare up. If you can keep yourself from Ever Getting to the puking point, this becomes a much more livable thing, and you don't have to be terrified every time you smoke that you might trigger it, cuz if you have a plan you can knock your symptoms out before they become a disaster.

Here is some of the stuff that I do CHS, Cannabanoid Hyperemesis Syndrome, What's the science behind it?

8. CHS will make your anxiety far worse. You will get it in waves and bouts while you have CHS.

Sounds like you are in the midst of full blown CHS. Cannabis cannot provide you any relief. You are used to it, but it will make all your symptoms worse, and give you CHS symptoms as well. You need a long break from cannabis.