Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help With Choice

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MrAmazing, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Option 3 looks like mine. I'd def buy that one. Plus my head shop guy said aircraft aluminum won't shed like plastic and cheap. metal ones

2. All of them

3. That's too much nab

4. Roll a die. 

5. are they all good though?

6. #7 AuhMayZing, Oct 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2013
    save your money until you can buy something better. I suggest an authentic chromium crusher. 
    even grind, magnetic, teeth won't break/chip, kief catcher, and for $5 extra you can get the mill handle one.

I've had mine for six years and counting. Best investment besides a scale I've ever made.

[​IMG]

7. arent those ones authentic??

8. chromium crushers suck balls

9. pick the first one bro, from experience at this price range don't get the black one because it means they coated it so it means as you grind some of it might chip up. I got one on ebay for $ 9.99 that looks like the first one and had it for like over a year now, its awesome little thing.

10. Santa Cruz Shredder :wave:

thanks, both of you actually read my org post

12. Will any type of mason jar work or are there specific kinds

13. I have a Ball Mason jar and a kern. It doesnt matter just get the mason har that u have to put the lid first then the screw part thing.

14. thanks