help with buying a tablet

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by panflake, Oct 30, 2014.

1. so im looking to purchase a tablet. ive been looking at some for like 2 weeks. So far ive liked the nexus 7. any other recommendations or wisdom you could pass on to me would be appreciated

2. I have a samsung note 10.1 2014 and 2 iPads . Really like my old iPads better than the note. Don't use alot of its features .

3. The new galaxy tab s 8 inch is pretty kickass.

4. #5 Im2Hits1Kill, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2014
    I have a nexus 7, I love it, I've had galaxy notes but I just feel like nexus is faster, and you get all updates faster on the nexus than notes or any other android tablet because the nexus is owned by google, and google makes android.

My advice, buy a refurb nexus 7 on amazon for like $170.

5. IPad mini is fast, glitch free and very user friendly. This is a true tablet, not pretending to be half computer. It functions 100%. Worth the extra bucks.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

6. Got my mother and grandmother a Amazon Fire HD 7". 32gigs on black Friday. $113 after shipping and all. It's fast and has a nice screen. I haven't used any tablets before but I'm loving it a lot.

7. when I was scrolling past this I thought it said "help with buying a toilet" and thought that was pretty weird.

• Like Like x 1
  8. You're not the only one!

9. Im using the samsung galaxy tab 12.2 inch pro...love it...quad core, fast as all hell

10. Is asus decent?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I bought my wife an Asus tablet a couple years ago. They make decent PC components. I've used the Mainboards but that particular Asus tablet (can't recall the model) was kind of disappointing.

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app