Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help with brownies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2FootBong, Jan 25, 2013.

1. I have a friend who supposedly knows how to make brownies, but isn't sure how high we'll get from them. anyway, my question is this: we're going to be making a batch of brownies with 1/3g per brownie, and its really dank shit. how high would you get from eating a 1/3g brownie, keeping in mind it's very dank shit?

2. Don't put weed in the brownies. Make butter with the weed, then use the butter to make the brownies. Then you will get rocked. Plus you won't have to eat weed, which is not pleasant.

3. [quote name='"BadAxe"']Don't put weed in the brownies. Make butter with the weed, then use the butter to make the brownies. Then you will get rocked. Plus you won't have to eat weed, which is not pleasant.[/quote]

i don't know whether we'll be doing that or not. but regardless, how high do you get from about how much dank weed?

4. You have to cook it into butter or oil for it to work.

I generally go about a gram per person if it's dank but I have a pretty high tolerance and last time that was too much for a few of my friends

5. There's a whole forum about this.

6. ^This and your in the wrong section op...

next time pay attention :rolleyes:

Use a quarter and make canna butter and follow brownie reciepe start with one each and wait 1 hour then you will know if you want more or not