Help with bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Runningmanatee, Aug 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. I plan on buying a Ehle 1000ml or 2000ml Ehleminator cause i already have a Roor i am leaning more towards the 2000ml cause it looks huge and sick but can you guys help me out if you ever used either bong

2. In my experience, huge bongs are just a waste, smoke tend to go stale and hits are dry by the time they get to your lips... I prefer smaller pieces with several diffusing perks

3. How would the smoke go stale i am wondering you dont let your mouth of the tube i have pretty good lungs and the method i use is milk it till it gets reall close to you lips then exhale and inhale quickly and i can take it all

• Like Like x 1
  4. you've got the tech down but a really big bong just doesn't do it for me, do wtv you want

6. i have a nice, large bong and simpson is right..unless you can take masssive hits your gonna have leftover smoke in the neck...nasty. whenever friends come over i have to tell them to take it easy..so as to not leave smoke for the next guy

7. What bong
    do you have what is the height on it and i only am really considering getting the 2000ml is because i can easily take the 500 milked hard and i cough like almost never i can take huge hits pretty easy

8. i think its like 20 inches tall, beaker bottom with tree arm perc in the neck. i have an ash catcher on it too to help keep it clean. have no clue the ml amount tho.

9. Sounds like it would hit hard and be smooth as hell to what company is it

10. Can you clear that all in one hit to or do you milk it like till it gets to your mouth then take another breath then take it all or its not that crazy

11. upload_2016-8-11_13-51-58.png

This is what I'm using, I've had Honeycomb or Cage perk individually before, but this combo is the best I've had yet. alot of diffusion.

You guys get my lil nippies since it's fucking hot out here

12. Damn right it is hot out man lol and looks like a real nice piece percs make is so much smoother but i hate cleaning them so i just usually rock straight tubes with no percs how much did you pick up that piece for?

13. total 120 but it came with an XL quartz nail... also to clean a piece, buy some isopropyl 99%, heat the bottle up using your sink and hot water, then pour the same quantity you would with water (another big + for small pieces) shake it all up until nothing's left (beware of the fumes and don't drop it), pour out and rince throughly with hot water

I just did it with mine, reclaim is on it's way ^^

14. Yeah man i know what you mean but percs just sketch me i always am scared im going to break them and the first bong i had the downstem broke then fell into the bong and i cant get it out cause a perc is in the way and it cant get through the downstem hole idk if i would put anything hot in my bong though bro that is how the glass will crack you use the alcohol and try it with bath salts it will help you so much more

15. lol what? I don't want salt in my reclaim, I'm gonna smoke that (well I mix it with keif) anyway, glass won't shatter cause you put hot water from your sink, unless it was really cold (like right out of the freezer)

you can see in my picture mine doesn't have a downstem, I think those with it are much more fragile.

16. Yeah true and you rinse the salt out but idk about pieces with percs but with a no perc definitely do it and i never actaully hit a stemless bong that doesnt really matter to me but with a downstem you can get a extra diffuser unlike that one

17. My experience is big bongs let the smoke stack up making the hit smoother

Love, peace, and chicken grease!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. This guy knows whats up you got a huge piece i am almost certain i am going to get that Ehleminator man so sick

• Like Like x 1
  19. I've had a couple but they got broke though

Love, peace, and chicken grease!!

20. Damn man whenever i piece i have breaks that i love a piece of me goes with it lol have you ever had a Ehle

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1