Help with bong purchase

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by nlftw, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Hi can anyone help give me dome good names, websites or ideas of what n where to get a new bong.

Looking for stemless with a percent preferably under 250.

Any advice with I offer.com? I was originally interested in mavericks

2. Always check your local headshops first before resorting to online purchasing. Find a headshop near you easily with a headshop finder online, and if you don't like the ones near you I'd recommend Molino Glass, Grasscity , grasscity, and there are a ton more. Just look around and do thorough research on the site before ordering.

3. Local head shop is great, besides for being completely over priced. Looking into these mavericks.

http://www.karmaglass.com/collections/all/water-pipes

4. since i sell on ioffer im partial to it. 

there are good sellers on there

there are good quality stuff and bad u have to really just look @ it yourself
    look for a good long track record good feedback etc

maverick is a import brand that distributes out of Socal - not sure if you care but they make some decent stuff
    maxquality is about the same and they have a larger presence on ioffer

5. So the glass from maxquality is imported from China?

6. Yep. Made in china

But its still decent.

7. Thanks for the info, I was looking at all your stuff before you even replied. And yea I heard mavs r Chinese glass but assembled in america.

8. Yes a LHS is better than online. You can do some hands on purchasing and the clerk will answer any TOBACCO RELATED questions you may have (wink wink). I have a LHS across the street from my house and there are 4 more in my city. Good luck!

9. Thanks but there's 2 main head shops here, or 5 if u wanna count flea market glass. I found out about maverick from the hs, they only carry 2. I like what I see online more. Not trying to over 250

10. DEFFF check every smoke shop around first, youll be able to actually see the piece, check if its quality, get a new bowl or 2 that'll look nice, plus save $$$ of shipping.

If that doesnt work, try GC shop, most arent creative IMO; theyre just straight clear-see thru glass.

Whatever you do, dont use chunkyglasspipes.com....

11. #11 shaggish, Oct 3, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2013