Help with Bong Purchase

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by King Ktulu, Nov 2, 2012.

1. well unfortunately my last peice just broke, and I am looking to get a new bong with a budget of 700$, I have been doing alot of research, and I believe I will get a Toro double perc bong. I have also looked at SG and Mobius so any reccomendation of a peice from them would also be appreciated.

I mainly have been looking at the circ to JP, circ to circ, or possibly a circ/disc combo, on looks I really like the way the circ to JP looks, but function is my #1 priority. Now I was wondering do the logos on them mean different things? if so what logo series should I look for? What size do the bongs normally come in, Id prefer something aroung 22" but I am guessing it will be smaller. I live in Auburn California (Nor Cal) and Ive had a real hard time finding them but luckily a new smoke shop in Auburn Carries them, and he said I could order one straight from the catalog hell get next week along with a shiment of new styuff that is suppose to have Toros, you really order them from a catalog? or should I contact Big Al's smoke shop in Berkley, and plan a couple hour trip to berkley?

I am new to the community and any help would be greatly appreciated

2. Also whats a good A/C that toro makes?

3. Personally I wouldn't spend more than $400 on a scientific tube you could get a sgw waffle perc for $300 and maybe spend the rest on accessorys like an ash catcher and a few heady bowls