Help with bong choice

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by greenzig, Oct 25, 2010.

1. So Im jealous of all the high end bongs on our nice High End Glass Thread....and I read the tutorial on bongs and what to look for but what would someone suggest for like maybe 300 price range, or is that too low. Heres what Im looking for.... I want a high high quality bong with a Ice catcher, as many arm perculators (if im saying that wrong let me know) as 300 will stretch....Ive looked at toro roor.....some stuff here at gc but I didnt think we have that much of high end glass, Im not saying 300 is my limit but definitly not over 600. I live in upstate ny aways from ithica were I heard theres a great shop.....we just dont have any good places around....ok Ill stop rambling on but i need some help from some vets on whats hott right now and if you could pm me where I can get it.....Thanks in advance for the help:smoke::smoke:

2. Hit up Headin to Hertel in Buffalo if you can. They have a ton of amazing high quality stuff for great prices. If you head there with 300-500 bucks you will leave extremely happy.

3. 300 is more then enough for simple single perc tube.
    I think you just meant arms in the perc, the perc is the entire thing(the part in the neck of the tube) and there are all different types of percs

Tip: try to avoid tubes taller then 18" just to make it all easier and more enjoyable for you to use.

4. If you've looked through the GC shop and didn't see ANYTHING you wanted you may as well go out and overpay for an illadeplh.