Help with bong choice?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by xpresnight, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Hey guys, im not sure if im in the right place to ask, but I want to try anyways.
    So i've had metal and ceramic bong already ( and have lost them both ) and now im thinking about buying a glass bong with ice stopper, but the problem is that i've got really funny budget for it, but i found few in my budget, and i was wondering what would you guys say its better from those two i chose? 2017 12 Inch Bong 6 Arm Tree Percolator Slitted Diffuse 3 Ice Pinch Bubbler With Large Thick Beaker Base Yx12 From Reasonable11, $28.57 | Dhgate.Com this is the 1st one.
    and this is the 2nd one Стъклен бонг WAVE 35 см .. this one is from my country which means that and the bong, and the delivery are much cheaper ( like 2 times cheaper ) but i really like the design of the 1st one + the fact that it got a percolater. Im not sure if its right to post links, if its not, im really sorry :/ anyways i would be thankful for any opinion, and keep in mind that i saw replies to other posts for 30$ bongs, and i would never give for example 200$ for a bong..

2. I like the first link. Glass looks more quality for sure... even though it is DHGate but still.

3. Thanks for opinion man. Thought that its gonna be bad because its from China u know, but probably the other one is chinese...

• Like Like x 1
  4. I've owned plenty of cheap glass. Just treat it right and be careful with it and you'll definitely be fine. Good luck :bongin: