help with big plant please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mr sweets, Jan 3, 2013.

1. I don't know what's going on with the plant a few of the bud sites look like this temps are still in the 80's with lights on and in the 70's with the lights off have to fresh air fans on them and 1 exhaust fan in the box lights are about 8 to 9 inches away and off to the side not directly above the plant

ForumRunner_20130111_234601.png

ForumRunner_20130111_234619.png

ForumRunner_20130111_234646.png

2. That looks to me like to close to light or something that looks burned

3. How far should the lights be ?

4. Wait a sec arent u using cfls and if so what kind of nutes are you using it may be nute burn or possibly if you are foliar feeding it may be caused by that

5. I'm using 4-60 watt CFL flowering bulbs and a small t5 on each side of her thinking about turning the t5s off was just trying to make spectrum I guess that's not good

6. Fox Farm the complete line powders the trio sledgehammer line for hydroponics

7. Maybe a ph issue or a bud rot??,this needs a hydro guy to speak I am a soil person

8. the move the lights back a couple inches and try to keep the temp around 78 to 80,they look healthly but dry and hot from a lot of light. it should be at least 6 inches away, the lights that is

9. Come home today to find out my friends girlfriend (now x) destroyed. My plant and everything with it she thought itb was his and they were fighting last night. U know the spill when we were at work today she came looking for evidence found my plants in the room next to his and went off on my little girl and to top it off it not even his house its Mine. I not guessing this is for me the signs are all there. Maybe later on this year I might try again thanks all for your help. Shit sucks

10. Damn dude I feel ur pain but you gotta give it a go u had all the right parts just need to get the gears all greased and aligned so to speak

11. I know dont have time to start another work fixing to start getting crazy got to make money for all the toys and hobbys prob start later this year when work slows down to norm

12. Well next time do a log again o will sub it for sure whwn it comes