Help with beginner growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Matrex30, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Hey everyone, i'm new here and have been smoking for about a year now so yea i'm still a noob. I just recently bought a hydroponics kit seen here

[​IMG]

I filled it with distilled water mixed with the right amount of growing nutrients and it's in my attic with a fan and a lamp above it. I filled it up with water about half way past the cups so they got enouph water and put the seeds in each of the rockwool cube's. Only one of them actually began to grow and become a stem as seen here

[​IMG]

The other's have not even germinated yet. That's not my only problem though, now its been about a week or more and they still haven't germinated and the one plant that has, fell down droopy like (don't have a picture but it looks as if its dead). I have no experience with this and just want to do this correctly as for a first time thing. I think that they died because the attic can get up to 100+ degrese during the day time :/. Please help and thanks alot :D!

2. fix the pictures and move ur lights closer they stretching form what i can tell

3. The picture of the plant I have now is not the fucked up one, that was 3 days ago. THe fucked up one is laying flat almost.

4. seems too hot....eespecially for hydro but i could be wrong never grew hydropnically

5. hell yeah not good temps man get a fan in there if u can some how...

6. I had a fan in there but there's barley any ventalation, it still gets over 100, and the only plant that's actually germinated has fallen flat and the stem is extremely flexible. Please help I don't know what to do :(

7. just bad conditions man...you need to get the temps way down and you def need decent ventilation

if its gonna be that high get some sativas and use soil at least...

8. I moved them downstairs out of the attic and will keep them overnight in my room with no light, will that help save it?

9. if u can find a place in your room would be way better..

10. Does it need 24/7 light?

11. Read the stickies man.