Help with autos

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by 420_king, Apr 16, 2018 at 3:38 PM.

1. If never worked with a auto flower so I was wondering what strain/strians are the bigger yields..any info plz and thanks

2. Why are you doing autos?

3. Just want to try something different...never tried them

4. Have you gotten into the auto?

• Like Like x 1
  5. I've heard autos can take out alot of the guess work when it comes to geneders and timelines I started with bag seeds and already pass the time it would take for some autos to already be ready for harvest. Check out the vault and truenorth both have great deals on autos and some dope freebies

Keep Calm and Smoke On

• Like Like x 1
  6. I do both auto's and photo's. Auto's are fast growing and do require quite a bit of attention as any mistakes made are not forgiven easily. They grow on a strict timeline that can't be changed. Photo's, on the other hand, are a lot more forgiving as they can take time to heal before you flip them to flower. Even a tiny bit of stress can mess up your harvest on an auto because of it's strict timeline. They're some here who say they can transplant an auto, but I'm not one of them. :) My germed seed goes into the final pot. I've never topped an auto, the only training I've used with them is LST.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Hey buddy my profile pic is an auto ultimate i done last year that got me 22oz. Pretty much every auto from dutch passion can get that size if you know what your doing.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  8. That's beautiful I wanna get there once I get my tent and some autos in the next grow

Keep Calm and Smoke On

• Like Like x 1
  9. All I grow is autos. Agree on the Dutch Passion although I like Heavyweight strains. I top all my autos in such a fashion that they grow short and need no training, but does not max out potential yield. 2 plants is more than I can smoke and I take the summer off.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Interesting that you say that. It was always to my understanding that autoa are easier for beginners but I definitely understand what you mean about being able to manipulate the photos easier.

• Like Like x 2
  11. My first grow was an auto afghan skunk and I didn't know much back then. I killed it because I had no knowledge on how to care for an auto. :p That's why I joined GC. :) I needed knowledge and got a ton of help from the folks here. I can now grow any strain I want to with relative ease. I always tell a brand new grower to stick to photo's till you get the grow dialed in, then, if they want to, grow an auto and see how it goes.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I always tell them start with autos. Give them 24/0. Try to keep the leaves green. Spend all your money on light.

13. See this is what I have been hearing for years!

14. If you can grow a plant from start to finish with no deficiencies or problems that would cause any slow down in growth - then autos are ok. If you can't, and most beginners can't, I suggest photos. Just my opinion. :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. I've grown nirvana lemon haze and blueberry kush those 2 are good yielders. Flash seeds Copacabana super auto were like 6 zip min yielders. I flowered it in 12 hours and still got massive. Memphisto autos are small yielders but bomb smoke. Royal Queen n lights auto was a medium yielded but very good and I believe they have a sour d auto too. Seedsman white widow auto a good one too

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  16. If you use my foliage pro/protek t for 30 days I guarantee a perfect auto specimen for flowering. After that the auto grower will run into the same problems the photo grower runs into after the flip. I'm beginning to wonder if autos even need any nutes after 30 days.

• Like Like x 1

Grasscity Deals Near You