Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help with an ounce and a half!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Lildad, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Im getting an ounce and a half for almost nothing and it looks pretty shitty to me so I’m wondering what you guys think and I’m worried about storing it because I can’t have the smell at all. I have an old plastic protein container ? Let me know ( I attached pic of it)

Attached Files:

2. Are you asking us if you have an old plastic protein container?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Get a sealed glass jar, dude.
    They're not that expensive.

Mason jars will do, but I prefer
    the jars with the thick rubber
    seals.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. It’s brown, so sinwouldnt sorry about smell too much. Just tightly seal t in the bag you have. You should be ok. Good luck

5. Smells good from here. Just put it in a sock or something.

6. just a suggestion: I always try to get a test smoke before I buy in large amounts... one time I bought a Q for 45 (not a large amount, no test smoke)... but after I bought it I realized I had to smoke a full bowl just to get a buzz. The stuff looked alright, definitely not bad, but not good either.

I could've paid $55 for a Q that'd get me baked after a bowl. The 45/q lasted me probably half the time a q normally does.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Skip the plastic jar! Get a clean glass jar and store it in that! Some studies have suggested that compounds from plastic can migrate into your cannabis! :eek2:

8. I've found plastic jars to be alright but glass definitely feels higher quality and I'd recommend it even if only for that

9. Do you know how old that is, I only ask because it is almost a brown color could be my monitor
    Old weed that has been stored properly is still fine, and if a great price I say if you can try it and like go for it