help with advanced nutrients!!!

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by stillonlyhuman, Apr 26, 2011.

1. hi looking for a basic guideline on mixing the connonisseur 2 part nutrient system
    i also have sensi sym and big bud can these all be mixed and fed at the same time orr?????

2. I am using the same nutes and have a good schdule i follow.
    Hope this helps. Also i am growing in a soiless mix so if your doing hydro its gonna be different

week 1 13ml per gallon A&B
    week 2 14ml per gallon A&B with 8ml big bud
    week 3 16ml per gallon A&B with 8ml big bud
    week 4 18ml per gallon A&B with 8ml big bud
    week 5 15 ml per gallon A&B
    week 6 14ml per gallon A&B
    week 7 flush
    week 8 flush

3. #3 Arcticgrower11, Apr 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Scott-

You mentioned your doing a soiless mix, I'm guessing your not doing hydro, what kind of mix are you using and how often do you feed? Ive done/doing soil and not really interested in hydro so I'm looking for alternate mediums to try.

Thanks!

4. Hey Arcticgrower i like to use sunshine organic soiless mix its a great soil and i have good results everytime using it. I feed once a week the schdule i posted above and just water in between.

5. yeah if your gonna do hydro...... take dudes chart up there and cut everything in half. just a little secret. buddy of mine does that in an undercurrent setup and has amazing growth. you can even take their calculator and put in your gallons and take everything they give you and cut it in half. you can always adjust to your own liking

6. So your saying i'm over feeding?

7. nah your probably not over feeding as long as your plants are enjoying what your giving them. what kind of ml/gal are you using right now OP?

8. What do you mean what ml/gal am I using?

9. i saw your chart. i was wondering what the original poster was using ml per gal wise

10. Gotcha