Help with Advanced Nutrients "Sensi grow" Part A&B

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by AndrewBud, Oct 10, 2007.

1. lol its funny cuz he said in a quote above that he apologizes for not knowing everything yet here he is trying to make fun of someone for smoking there leaves... So tell me, how long were you feeding your plants with only the part A?

2. to bad i havnt even started using the ferts yet.

Did you look at the picture of the rear of the botle?

It says nothing about how to use it.

only a feeding chart. for part A & B.....

and why its so great.......

3. your right I was making fun of someone for smoking there leafs...

I gave this kid from work some clones I got from a friend... He paid for them..

one week later he asks me (Will my plants still grow without any leaf? I smoked it all!

Andrew

4. get someone there to help you, a good manager will make a simple chart, i'm using dnf for flowering. good luck.

5. Listen buddy, I want to help u. I use this same food. It is great.

First of all u got totally defencive and all he was trying to do is help. U spent money on ur food and don't like people telling u it was a waste. It is not a waste. Advanced nutes are top of the line and made specifically for dope growing. Not tomatoes or sunflowers but hydro dope.

I have said this like 3 times now and I hope u understand me cause this is the last.
    USE BOTH A AND B AT THE EXACT SAME TIME. DO NOT PREMIX THE CONCENTRATED SOLUTIONS TOGETHER BEFORE PUTTING THEM IN UR FEEDING WATER. THEY ARE KEPT SEPERATED FOR A REASON. I wish u luck man. Dont get discouraged. Do feed them lightly when using synthetic food.

PS U gotta get ur ballasts away from those nutes. They are like food an should be kept cool. It is ok for them to be at room temperature if they get used up fast, but not near those ballasts.

6. Geez, sorry I offended you. Just trying to extend my experience because who am I to tell you? Well, someone who's seen AN burn the shit out of plant after plant and even KILL a plant on this board, that's who. Someone who used the more expensive version of your nutrient program you think is so baller for 2 runs and now it collects dust. Someone who cares about you having to change your reservoir and have a life outside your garden.

That's who I am.

But if you are content, keep stirring that rez- keep changing that baby every week and spending ridiculous amounts of money. I'll be kickin back at the beach, enjoying the money I saved.

You got some balls talking shit like you are- but hey, keep posting. I'd love to see how it turns out. I'm looking forward to the "changed the rez last night" posts, which will remind me of how good I have it now that I stopped using gimmics and started giving my plants what they really needed.

I just don't want you to have to go through what I did- but so be it. :wave:

PS "made for marijuana" nutrients... LOL such a marketing ploy. Marijuana is a simple plant with simple needs, it's a weed... It grows where you don't want it to grow.

If you buy that stuff because it's made for marijuana, then I guess I'm seeing things when my plants like it. Maybe I'm not growing marijuana? *checks garden*

Nope, definitely some cheeba in there thriving off of nutrients not designed for them... What do you know. But wait, I remember something... Mel Frank, world renowned marijuana gardening pioneer developed a marijuana specific nutrient formula and it was adapted to General Hydro.

The name? Flora Nova.

I guess it's designed for marijuana after all?

7. mmmmm i want some of that mazar good stuff :p

8. This guy is going to freak out if we hijack his thread... :D I wish I had some Mazar too- been smoking mids for weeks. Whenever I smoke a blunt I wish it was Mazar...

@AndrewBud
    Listen to Mr.Sparkle- he knows what he is doing it looks like and is using the same nutrients (except he has some other bells and whistles that I bought when I first got into AN, like Voodoo Juice and Big Bud)

I just want to let you know Andrew that I've been right where you are and defended AN in the same way when it was suggested I change to the Lucas Formula, although I wasn't so touchy with the guy about it.

I'm just trying to give you something that is very valuable to me, I hope you understand that. The Lucas Formula was the best thing to ever happen to my garden, so it's hard not to share that with others. You are using much less additives so you should be OK, it's just that changing the rez I have a problem with.

Regardless of your attitude, I wish you the best of luck :wave:

9. Yeah I understood a while ago and I use them both....

I just enjoy arguing :D

Andrew

10. I dont care im sticking with my Canadian made product. That has a whole lineup to chose from.......

I have years ahead of me of growing and tons and tons of different ones to try...

I am going to tinker with Advanced Nutrients & FoxFarms a bit.....

11. i was just looking through our local hydro shops price guide and that General Hydroponics there pretty much the same as Advanced nutrients price wise.

do you use all fours steps ? Gro, Bloom, Micro and Kleen ?

whats the floralicious?????

Andrew

12. yo goodstuff i think i remember reading something about you trying to incoperate the big bud into the lucas formula? but i never read up if you tried it or not.

13. no I never did such a thing.

I am working with Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow/Bloom A&B and FoxFarms Grow Big/Big Bloom. In a soil mix of Pro-Mix, Black Top soil, perlite, vermiculite, lime stuff and bone meal.

i Have about 10 nice looking plants under 2 430watt Phillips Son Agro HPS lights.

I will get some pictures in someday soon.

Andrew

14. Yesterday I was thinking about this thread and I think I went about suggesting the Lucas Formula wrong. I'm sorry for that, I didn't mean to sound like AN isn't a great product that people get results with- I'm a little bitter I must admit because of what happened to me using them. If you want to use advanced nutrients I'm right behind ya Andrew, I was out of line :wave:

Anyways I did buy all three bottles of Flora Series but mostly by mistake- it's Flora Nova that I should have bought because it's a one bottle form of the Lucas Formula (for blooming) and the 'grow' is GH's veg formula using all three bottles combined into one too. It requires no flushing whatsoever in hydro, moreso in soil if overfed.

It's $25 dollar bottle of nutrient, so around $50 total for nutrients. The Floralicious I'm unfamiliar with, sounds like it would be good for soil though.

I must have missed that you were working with soil or something... I never would have said anything about the Lucas formula LOL Advanced would be an awesome program for soil if someone showed you how it was done... I wish I had the experience with soil, but sadly I suck at it.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, good luck with your grow!

15. no problem buddy.

thanks for the comments.

you had any good luck with cinderella 99???

Andrew

16. one quick question? I have two 430watt Phillips Son Agro lights I was going to use 1 for veg 2 for flower should I use them both for veg aswell???

thanks for any info

Andrew

17. Ya for sure! You'll get the biggest buds that way and it will cut down the amount of time you will need to veg. The plants will also develop a sturdier frame with huge trunks and branches when you use a lot of light in veg. They require being strung up less when they are stockier. It's all around better to veg with all the light you can hit it with. It's more expensive and harder to control the heat- but the results are incredible. When you use more light the plants do nothing but grow that much faster. Try starting with the 1 and then add the other to see the growth increase.

You'll be amazed!

18. QUOTE: [you'll get the biggest buds that way and it will cut down the amount of time you will need to veg.]

Noob here, but doesn't that seem like a lot of light to use? What am I missing here?

Higher and higher…

19. andrewbud - I have to agree with mr sparkle and mr goodstuff, it is quite obvious that u have absolutly no clue as to what u are doing. If you were to do a little research on the net you would learn a lot about growing herb, hydroponics, dirt, or whichever way u choose. I do not claim to be a professional by any means but i have done A LOT or reading and research on the internet BEFORE i tried to grow some herb and BEFORE i posted any questions on a forum that may indicate just how little i know. I dont mean to be rude but like i say- read read read, and keep some kind of record as to what you are doing so you will know if changes u make are paying off or not. On my first hydro attempt i grew over a pound in a 4ft x 2 1/2 ft closet that is 5 ft high. On the second attemp with the use of beneficials i grew almost 1.5 pounds of dried herb. I did this by researching absolutely everything from ph and ec to ferts and plant biology (how plants work) and much more especially before starting but also during. This is not rocket science. You need to supply the plant with what it needs to grow and produce fruit. So grab your laptop or computer smoke a dueller and do some reading.

20. Hey fuck you monkey nuts. First of all the entire world thinks americans are the dumbest people on the planet for MANY reason, yet we(canadians) are not running around calling you out on it. Second, most of americas BRIGHTEST scientists are/were not even born in america, and a large amount of them came from canada who helped develop most of your armies technology. Especially in aviation.

Second of all BC bud, IS the best bud. This is another global view. So basically, shut the fuck up and go suck a dick.

Peace out,
    Team Canada