Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help with a sesh

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by rooooooR, Jul 10, 2012.

1. So today i broke my bong and all the smokeshops are closed until tommorow.. Im not high anymore and still have mad bud but nothing to smoke out of... I dont have any sockets so i cant make a simple GB.. Really trying to sesh tonight but dont know what to use... Ideas?

2. Hit up a gas station for some cigarillos :smoke:

3. If you truly want to get high, you will find a way.

4. Use an apple or orange.

5. Try using your imagination.

6. [quote name='"l James l"']Try using your imagination.[/quote]

I rip out of big ass bongs everyday im never in this situation thats why im posting.. Think im gonna whip up some firecrackers??

7. Might as well

8. Just don't smoke for a night.

9. Apple apple apple apple apple apple, did I mention you should smoke out of an apple?

10. Don't use aluminum foil, not matter how tempting it is.

I've actually been there... now I have multiple pieces haha. Guaranteed you could find an apple to use or just go get some papers or a blunt wrap or two. Easiest solution, and wraps are like a dollar for 2.

11. I wish I had a video of a Filipino friend of mine. He makes origami pipes out of cigarette packs. surprisingly they work!!

12. All I do when I'm bored is make homemade pipes and bonds and just save them. I love making my own stuff, I never buy any equipment. I think I've owned one real glass pipe once in my life.