help with a pc grow?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by iliekweed, Dec 12, 2010.

1. so im really just trying to get started and practice growing in a semi stealthy area and decided to try a pc grow, but im not sure how to convert it into a grow setup. can anyone help me out?:confused:

2. You have to do some research man. How big is the space you have, will you be able to control the heat, what kind of lights you will use, nutrients, soil. There are a lot of things you should know and you should know that the smell of a healthy plant in flowering smells very strong. So you have to think about that too.

3. I agree with edward. You should start with Kamels CFL guide at the top of the beginners forum, and then go to the stealth grow section. There are lots of nice grows to give you some inspiration for your grow.

Also, I would recommend you start with a closet grow, but if you insist to use a PC-cabinet you should get some CFL lights. They're cheap and emit little heat.

Hope that helps. Good luck man.

4. thanks guys, for the record ive attempted a closet grow before but personal problems cut the grow short. the grow box is 18x16, for veg im planning on using at minimum 3 60w cfls, soil wise im just gonna wing it. again im not looking for perfection, simply practice. my main problem is setting up the box, but i will go check out the stealth grow forum now!:D

5. Dont wing anything, get the proper stuff(via researching prior to starting...) with the correct cheap minimums you can have a decent grow. Without the minimum stuff your practice is going to a lesson in not to wing things :p You've been told, no need to practically shown.